The Shvabe-München GmbH (formerly Huber GmbH)

is a corresponding company of the Shvabe-Zürich GmbH. With the takeover of the company Shvabe-München GmbH, Shvabe-Zürich GmbH secured itself a high-performance partner from the precision sector.

Company history Huber GmbH:

1970: Foundation of the company by Theodor Huber sen. in Wolfratshausen with the main business equipment and mechanical engineering
1978: Relocation to Geretsried and change of the legal form to the GmbH
1983: Introduction to prototype construction
1990: New construction in Geretsried
1999: Entry into the production of parts for Formula 1
2006: Expansion of the factory site and entry into the production of parts for the aerospace industry
2006: The company Huber receives the economic prize of the district Bad Tölz – Wolfratshausen
2009: Opening of insolvency proceedings
2012: End of insolvency proceedings and takeover by Pankl Holding GmbH
2013: Sale of Huber GmbH to Shvabe-Zürich GmbH (www.shvabe-zuerich.com) and change of the name in Shvabe-München GmbH

Company history Shvabe GmbH:

1837: Foundation – The German emigrant Theodor Schwabe opens an optical workshop in Moscow
1838 – 2007: Establishment and expansion of the workshop to the international large-scale corporation Shvabe Group
2013: Purchase of HUBER GmbH by Shvabe subsidiary Shvabe-Zürich GmbH and renaming of HUBER GmbH to Shvabe-München GmbH